CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 14 January 2011

Playing with Teddy Bea

Good Morning All Bloggers.
I had lost my MOJO yesterday but soon found it late last night when the house got eventually quiet. I had a play with all Teddy Bo & Teddy Bea digi stamps. This stamp of Bea comes from one where she is sitting on an Easter Egg. I took her off using Adobe and sat her on a cup. Ideal for a birthday card.



The papers I have used are from the Forever Friends Spring Time Collection. Which I purchased from the Hobby Craft the other day. Gorgeous double sided patterned paper pack. I am not one for die cuts but did get some of them too. Thought they would be great for Holly's Easter card in which her Mum wants me to make for play school. They have matching ribbons too, which I used on the card. Hobby Craft also had Raffia on offer too - gosh the colours they had were amazing. I bought the beige and cream, as after looking I thought it can be coloured well with pro-markers. The raffia lace was only £1.99 for 10m. Now that's a bargain, don't you think?

Close up of Teddy Bea. Used pro-markers  to colour her and the blending pen. I didn't want her too dark.
Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts - though the tiny yellow roses are from the Hobby Craft.
Coloured Bea's wings, then added very fine glitter to them. Cut them out slightly, placed mounting pads behind to give a 3D effect. OH NO!! Just realised I haven't coloured Bea's button in. Gosh must get that done asp. Actually I may have a small button that just might fit there perfectly. Well, lots to do, places to go. So I will catch you all later. Have a good day.
Happy Crafting
Loads of Love
xx  Tammy  xx

9 comments:

  1. She is sooooo beautiful :0)
    I love how you've combind both stamps.
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy, think the mojo is definately back in the house, lol! Love your card, Bea is looking beautiful, love the way the stamps have gone so well together. hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is gorgeous Tammy, absolutely stunning
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this is too cute for words!! That bunny looks just as cute sitting in that cup!!! Love the pretty colors and gorgeous papers that you have used!! Your WOC flowers look gorgeous too!!!
    Have a nice week-end!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH....my comment didn't save!!?!? That's strange!

    Okay...here we go again...so glad your MOJO hasn't left the country....I was ready for putting out a search warrant!!! I love this....it's mmm.mmm...mmmmmmmmmmm!!!

    Call you later honey.

    FairyD x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute... and I love the glitter on the wings.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww Tammy this is so cute :-) I love it!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tammy
    Love your card ...love the colours image is sooo cute ]
    Hugs
    sylvie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx