CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 15 January 2011

Bath-Time Bea

A late night for me ~ it's 2.35am ~ everyone is sleeping, so for me the best time to make a card.
Best part of it is, I am wide awake and ready for making another. Though I know I must go to bed. 
My mind isn't at it's best as I couldn't decide what colour flowers to add to the card.
I started off with blue ~ took them off, then added brown's......and now I wish I had kept the blue.
Surely I'm not the only one that does this.

I have coloured with my Pro-markers and blending pen. Not too keen on the choice of colours I have used for the towel...again that might be cus of it being so late. But all in all....the card does look lush!
Added some glitter to her slippers and royal coat dimensional magic to the bubbles. Picture doesnt really show it that well.

Flowers are Prima, Wild Orchid Crafts & some that I got from the Hobby Craft. A little glimmer mist as been added and sealed with hair spray. Just need to add a sentiment, then all finished.
Off to tidy my craft room now...bitz and bobz every where. Need it clean for my next card. My new LOTV stamps came so I have just got to have a play. Also my new Magnolia's have been dispatched so I am so hoping they will arrive for my weekend play. 
Teddy Bea is NOT happy at all with me for putting her to one side. She's got to learn that I can't give her my full attention all the time. Aunty Tammy as so many other thing's to do. So please do pop over at www.teddybo.com for the new release. Bath Time Bea will there on Tuesday.
Night Night All.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8 comments:

  1. I'm awake - hubby snoring......fab card hun - love the flowers and image
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card Tammy, love the flowers & papers. Have you changed the look of your blog? It looks fabulous! Take care & thanks for stopping by at my blog. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You daft brush.....there'll be NO mojo for your LOTV if you don't go to bed early!!!!!

    Beautiful honey.....I liked the blue too!!!

    FairyD x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this image..so cute!
    Just got my lili stamps too.. sweet!
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card. Will have to buy this image on Tuesday and I know just who to make a card for with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Tammy, I think I prefer the blue flowers too, but looks good with the others as well.
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad I found your blog, your creations are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een lieve beren zeg, ik hou van ze....

    Warme groetjes,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx