CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 2 January 2011

1st Card for 2011 - Teddy Bea


Good Afternoon Blogger's. I hope that you all had a wicked time celebrating the New Year. It was very quiet this end - due to everyone being ill. But hey, that's not stopped me from carrying on and getting this wonderful card finished.
Teddy Bea, is my new friend and gosh she's been up to so much and I have only known her for a while......here's hoping it rubs off on to me, cus I so need her energy!
This is a pre-view of Bea as she won't be launched until later on in January. What do you think of her? Isn't she just the cutest bear you have ever seen?

Bea, will have her own site and be sold as a digital stamp. At the moment we are after some feed back from you girls and some ideas on how you would like Bea to look on her travels in Blogland. You are the card makers and very talented too, so your inspiration is needed for her launch. Would any of you like her to be sold as a coloured image too. I know some crafters do struggle with colouring and getting the shadows right. Your feed back is well needed. Oh - we are also after some Design Team Members too.......so if you are interested and have the time to make a couple of cards a month, do get in touch with me asp. There will be lots of challenges on Bea's site too...with some great prizes. Also every now and then we will pick a card from all participants and they will win some candy - how exciting is that?

Ok - a little about my card. Bea is getting ready for Valentines....her card is written and waiting to be sent to her loved one Bo.
I have used NitWit Collections for my papers. Gosh, they printed off just perfect. Though I did only print at TEXT cus I didn't want them too dark. The collection is called Quilty Pleasures

The back of my card. Card size is 7" x 7". Used Marianne Designs die-cuts for the swirls and Spellbinders too. Flowers are all from the wonderful WildOrchid Crafts - link is on my side bar.
Organza ribbon is thread through the heart and tied in to a bow.

Side view of finished card.
Coloured Bea with pro-markers..............warm greys/tan/sandstone/sunkissed pink/putty.
Now as she is a digital stamp, I created the shadow around her on the computer...which I think gives a really good finish. Added punched leafs and gems to finish off.

I have lots and lots to do today, so will be back later on this evening. Do think about Bea's travels...how and where you want her to go and what you wish her to do or wear. If you would like to be on the design team - give me a SHOUT. Your feed-back is very important.
Loads of Love

Tammy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

10 comments:

  1. Aww Bea is one adorable bear she sure is going to be very popular :)I love your card and the way you have coloured her, I sure would like to have a play with her. I would like to see Bea doing a little bit of gardening,pruning some roses may be (or is it May Bea lol)
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy, Wow this is stunning! Bea is adorable and I love the colours and layout.

    I have adored bears since I was a little girl and I have a collection of them. My love of bears is also shown in my crafting because I have a rather large collection of bear stamps. For this reason I would love to be considered for your design team. You can see my work here

    Here are a few of my ideas ... dressed up for Easter in a cute bunny outfit, Springtime Bea picking flowers, Bea at the beach.

    Good luck with Bea :-)

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh..ooh...oooooh..sqeeeeeeeeel!!!!

    I'm finally on a card, and WHAT a card!!! It's GORGEOUS...just like you!

    And you'll be making card kits with me too..won't you Aunty Tammy?!?!

    What a wonderful Aunty you are.

    Teddy Bea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tammy, firstly, Happy New Year to you and yours!

    I really love Bea she is so gorgeous! You can do anything with her. I use all sorts of images, so Bea in any form would be fabulous! I would like to apply for the Design Team as I really enjoy colouring in little images like her. Your cards is stunning, beautiful colours & flowers. Hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is really cute and I love the colours you have used on this preview. I will be watching out for Bea! Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Tammy, I spotted your card on dc and then googled your name and ended up on your blog. omg how cute is little Bea i would love to be considered for your design team you can find my blog at http://craftyshell.blogspot.com
    Good luck when Bea is relesed she's gonna be big...
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your card is beautiful, and Bea is just the cutest bear who I can't wait to play with.
    I wondered if I could apply to be part of your design team, I love to craft and create cards that hopefully are special.
    Please stop by my blog and take a look, hopefully you will like it :)
    Thank you for reading this and I can't wait to see what Bea gets upto x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! this is the most adorable little bear... can't wait till I can get her to create with.
    Will be waiting and watching for Bea to arrive!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tammy I need to get Bea, when is she going to be available?!!! I am in love!! Also can you tell me what program you use to create your shadow around the image, that is such a lovely idea, it gives it a lovely feel and look. Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tammy, what gorgeous images, they are just adorable. Ive bought a few and cant wait to download and start colouring. If I'm not too late I would love to apply for the Design team.
    Wendy x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx