CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 2 December 2010

LOTV - Wedding Carriage

Gosh - look at the time 1:35 am. Can't believe its so late this end. I was so carried away with making this card. Saying that, I lost most of the time moving my craft room around so that I could get in there. Stress!!


I am only going to make this a quick post, with it being so late.....can just feel my eyes getting heavy. I don't want to start making mistakes.... my spelling is bad enough as it is lol.
This is one of the stamps I got from The HobbyCraft at the NEC.
Wedding Carriage is so cute.....just wish it was a bit bigger....though the details are brilliant.

Flowers from Wildorchidcrafts - link on my side bar. Used my cri-cut again for the main back-ground....ideal for a wedding/anniversary card...so soft.

I made this special card for my friends parents. I am so tired now folks, so will catch you all tomorrow. Take Care.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. stunning love it...sorry you are having a bad time hun with everyone been ill...all of you get well soon
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohooo!!!! I've missed your gorgeous creations babes! This is just stunning, luv it. Will give you a shout a little later. Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, Tammy. The background is awesome and those blooms and ribbon look beautiful.
    Hope you have a good weekend.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx