CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 12 November 2010

Totally Papercrafts - Challenge # 42 - Black & Purple

Gosh - Friday already, where as the week gone? In fact the whole year as just flown by...Christmas in 6 weeks and I haven't even started preparing for the season yet. Though I have bought my Grand-Daughter presents - needed to get them out of the way......I really missed visiting ToysRus....my girls have all grown in to young Ladies...so never had the need to go. So on my visit, I spent hours there...."Oh, isn't this cute" - "Holly, will love this". We bought her very first bike....a little princess one, she will love it. When Holly comes to ours she sits in the window watching the big children on their bikes or scooters. So now she will be able to join them. Think I am more excited than what she will be.
Anyway - on to this weeks Challenge at TotallyPaperCrafts - Theme as been picked by yours truly - Black & Purple. We are sponsored by Mandi Moore this week. Mandi will be giving one lucky entrant a fabulous Rubber stamp set - 'Contempo Christmas' 120594 from the new Stampin Up Catalogue. In addition to this Mandi has very generously thrown in an extra special offer. For anyone who places a SU order with her during the course of this challenge week they will be entered into a draw to win a co-ordinating bauble punch worth £15.50. If anyone would like to order any SU goodies you can visit her blog. So get over there crafters!!



My card is the gorguss James Bear from LOTV. I have a few of him to make for my Daughter's friends. I think he looks lush in Purples....not a colour I use often....but now pleased with the end result. Adding the glitter to his hat & scarf finishes him of just perfect. Sentiment I bought from the NEC - they are die cuts from Craftworkcards.

Snow flakes are from a stash I bought years a go. On my last ones now and won't beable to buy these again. Such a shame as they are great for cards. I glittered them up with purple fine glitter, added a gem in the middle.

I have Holly this mornng and she's making it impossible for me to type anymore, so I am going to shoot for now. Catch you all later. Good Luck in the challenge and well done everyone that took part in last weeks.
Loads of Love
Tammy
xxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tammy, love the coloured snowfalkes and what can I say about that cute stamp apart from adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Tammy - I just love this, it's so cute. The grey and lilac really go well together and the sparkle on those snowflakes is gorgeous.
    Hope you have a great weekend.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning - love the glitter - snowflakes basically everything
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super gorgeous my special friend!! I'm soo in luurrvvvee with LOTV's stamps lately but shhhh don't tell my Maggies hehe!! You've really done a fab job, luv the shaped card and colours. Have a great weekend. Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card tammy :-) I love James bear ,, sooo cute and the purples and snowflakes are perfect :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ya hun
    luv this lighter shade purple! lol, tis like mine!! Gorgeous card, awesome colouring, luv the shape & snowflakes, have great weekend hun, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is an absolute sweetie of a card hun love it! Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx