CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 5 November 2010

Totally Papercrafts - Challenge # 40 - Tag it!

Good Evening everyone - YES - I have felt great today. Still feeling a little sad but have had a fantastic day out at the NEC HobbyCraft Show. In fact I had a ball. An amazing day. Just one day of spending money on something I adore....as cheered me up no end. Honestly. Tomorrow is another day though....who knows what will happen. I must take very day as it comes.....with a smile.
I met Carol and her dear friend Paola. How perfect was that. Of course we didn't see a great deal of each other cus we just had to spend! But we popped out for coffee and ciggie breaks. Carol, bless her expected me to be a grey haired old woman - how rude?? But saying that, Carol looks nothing like her blog picture either....hehehe. It was fantastic......really did make my day. I will show some pictures of my goodies after this post.

So it's another Friday - Time for the Totally Papercrafts Challenge - the theme today is Tag It!
Congratulations to last week winners and well done everyone else that took part. There was some amazing inspirational work. You are all talented crafters.


I made a tag shaped card and of course just had to use my Tilda stamps...which as most of you know are very very addictive.....gosh you should have seen what I bought from the NEC today. My Husband made the biggest mistake ever - by saying spend what you want.....and...I did!!!! That will teach him for being a grumpy old man!!

I have to say this is NOW one of my fav Christmas Tilda's. Used pro-markers for colouring and added glitter to her coat.



Thank you for all comments of support. You all actually made me realise life is too short to mope about and be miserable. I will do my very best to stay a happy bunny.
Love to All. Don't forget folks to nip over to the Design Team blogs and leave them a comment too.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy what a come back love the colour combo on this awesome creation..& this Tilda me thinks I will have to look her up..LOL glad you had a fab day at NEC am gonna try real hard to get there nxt yr..hope all of blog land can meet up that would me one hella of a meeting....take care.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy, Wow this is stunning! Such a gorgeous Tilda and fab colour combo. Glad you had a great time at the NEC!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hun
    totally goreous card, beautiful colouring, fab design, glad you had lovely day at the NEC, great piccies, sorry im late, have great weekend, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Tammy. Your colouring is perfect and I love the added sparkle on Tilda. Gorgeous pearl flower too.
    Enjoy your new goodies and have a lovely weekend.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx