CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 20 November 2010

Snowy Hug Tilda

My Snowy Hug Tilda arrived at last. So I just had to make a card straight away. I don't do masking too often...so I thought the street lamp would look just perfect behind them both.


I am not going to write too much about the card, as I will have guests soon....so need to clean my craft den up. I am such a messy crafter...guess I won't be the first or the last.

Coloured with pro-markers and glittered Tilda's hat and coat. Snowman's hat glittered too as is the snow at their feet.

Snow flake a large die from craftworkcards, last year. Mounted it with another die - Marianne Creatable. Large brad in the center and small ones around the edge.

Circular sentiment LOTV
Well, said it was going to be short and sweet. Have a great weekend bloggers. Will catch you again next week.
Loads of Love
Tammy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card, You have done an excellent job with your masking and image is coloured in perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo talk about not being able to wait lol!! It's absolutely stunning my special friend! Glad to hear that it eventually arrived. Luv your idea of masking the lamp post, looks fab! Hope you're having a great weekend so far. Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So this is where you've been hiding!?!??! Sorry it's been SO long since we last spoke...it was my turn to get in touch and I was failed!!!

    Hope you're well?!?! I see you're still designing the most gorgeous cards.

    Gayle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tammy
    gorgeous ...card love it ...have signed up to your freind Fab site
    hugs
    sylvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely adorable. Might just have to buy this stamp for next year's Christmas cards!!!
    Berni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx