CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 14 November 2010

LOTV - Time for a Cuppa


How lovely is she? I think this one, is totally gorguss....loving it! Got quite a few to go through yet, so not decided which is my favorite. I have used my Cri-Cut - Mother's Day cartridge for the background. Don't use it often enough, but really does look lovely. I have such a lot of brass embossing plates....which I haven't used with a light box for almost a year. This doily pattern is stunning....and certainly saves getting a light box out to emboss...then having to cut extras out. Nice to just walk away whilst it cutting - you can do something else.

Used natural colours again....though have used some pink, to give it a bit of colour. A little glitter to the cake and a gem for the cherry....and...button on the shoe.
Made this card for my Daughter's friend who's birthday is end of this week.
Wildorchid flowers - so lush!

Off to put my Sunday lunch out, so catch you all soon. Hope your weekend is going well for you all. Traa for now.
Loads of Love
Tammy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Tammy ,, she is adorable and the background is fab ,,, i need to get that cartridge !! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Tammy this is gorgeous!love the sweet image and colours :)
    hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv it, luv it!!! You're such a talented old grey lady hehe (wink). That backing is just stunning and you've coloured the image in beautifully as always my special friend! Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tammy this is just so adorable!
    Love those colours and your design is fabulous!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautyful *wow*

    Groetjes Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowzer Tammy this colour combo is gorgeous
    love the detail on the cup cake..
    never think of the Cricut for a B/ground this needs investigating..me thinks I need another spend..

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx