CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 7 November 2010

LOTV - James Bear in the Snow

Another card from the Lili of the Valley latest releases. Do tell me if you get sick of seeing - I bought that many stamps on Friday, that I feel I have to make a card with every single one LOL
This is one is for my Daughter's friend - only have 3 more to do for her. Going to be using the same teddy but colouring him in, in different colours.




Used pro-markers to colour him - warm greys for his body and pinks for his scarf and hat. Though the picture does look like I have used peaches....honestly I haven't. Glittered parts of the scarf and hat. Stamped snow flakes on the right with Hero Arts stamps....they are so tiny, yet the best I have. Embossed with Stamp and Bond, then glittered with fine pink.

Snow flake is from a stash I bought about two years ago....the shop is no longer open now, so pointless telling you where. I am disappointed though cus my stash will be none existent once my Christmas cards are done this year. They are actually quite thick, an hard plastic and already coated in glitter....they were originally my table decorations. I just added a gem in the middle.


Sentiment tag is a collection I bought from the HobbyCraft, just added fine glitter to the edges.
Actual card only measures 4 x 4 inches....that's so tiny for me. I was so scared of adding flowers incase it looked OTT! Not even a bow - this is not like me at all!!!!
I will be entering Little James in to the Meljens Challenge - Use 3 Different Shapes.


Well, I hope your weekend as been good for all of you. I have spent most of my time in the conservatory ( my craft room ) stamping away and glittering up....I would rather be there than looking at Victor Meldrew sitting on my sofa.
So good night peeps....catch you all soon.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Tammy!! Love the sweet little bear with his sparkles. The snowflake is a beautiful touch too! Thanks for joining us at Meljen's Design this week!
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy this is oh so sweet, keep them coming :)
    Glad you had a good time at the NEC, I went on Saturday.
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy this has to be one of the best cards around its perfect, the stamp the colours everything, I just love it.
    Please can you contact me on Docrafts as I have something for you and need your address. Thanks Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunner babes!! Colours and shapes are too beautiful. Did you use a Marianne for the mat the teddy is on? I think it's a really luvly one. Oooo, almost forgot to thank you for the text yesterday, really made me smile and so glad that we got to meet up my friend. Happy crafting with all the new stash. Lotsa luv xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dont think I could ever get bored of seeing your cards hun, even if it was the same stamp everyday, gorgeous card!
    Joey.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so pretty! Gorgeous colors and what a sweet image!

    Thanks so much for playing along this week in our 3 Shapes challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
    Dee (Spryte)♥
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so beautiful and i love the little bear, gorgeous work. hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Have really enjoyed looking at your blog. Can you please tell me what you used for the circular scallop mat that the teddy is on ? Many thanks. Linda x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx