CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 12 November 2010

LOTV - Loving it! Loving it! Loving it!!!!

All Wrapped Up!

Christine was right " try it in another colour and you will love it"! YES......I'm loving it! How many time have I said that now? lol
Glad I stuck to colours that I like....creams and beige's. The backing paper for this is a Magnolia sheet, the spotty one is DCWV. Used my Martha Stewart punch and Marianne Creatable - Poinsettia. Seen some stunning cards at the NEC using the poinsettia, so wish I took some pictures of the wonderful cards....they were very inspirational.
Doesn't she look so sweet all glittered up. Love this card more than the traditional reds and greens. Keep saying I love it don't I.....I reckon you have got the message now. Hehehehe.

My friend was here whilst I was colouring her in with my pro-markers, so she is taken already.
Just have to make a box and add verse/sentiment for the inside.
Sorry, there is such a lot of pictures but I couldn't make up my mind which ones to use on here, so decided to use them all....hope you don't mind?
There's sod all on the box tonight....so guess what I will be doing? Yep - another card. On the roll now. So have a good evening all. Enjoy your weekend.
Loads of Love
Tammy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

10 comments:

  1. Oooooo Tam, I luv it too!!!!!!!!! Such a gorgeous card babes! You're just so talented my friend! That poinsettia is absolutely gorgeous think you've now convinced me that I need it too hehe. I'm been umming and aaiing as to whether or not I need it but after seeing this card I'm now convinced I do lol!! Lotsa luv xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy!
    This is just stunning love the colour just gorgeous! :)
    have a good weekend!
    hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Tammy this is DDG..stunning colour combo so soft looking fab layout one awesome creation..

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh I'm loving it too! gorgeous card Hun.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg Tammy this is adorable, love it.
    Gorgeous colour scheme, so different from the usual for Christmas
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!! colored to perfection and i totally LURV all the details. Great layout, this is PURE PERFECTION!!!
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tammy this is stunning, love the non traditional colour scheme you have used.
    Hugs Sonia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute, but in the same time so elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tammy
    Just found you ..i don`t know how ...gorgeous blog...very posh!!!!!
    and your cards are Stunning...the pontsetia does look fab in cream.....
    Hugs
    sylvie
    xxxxx Fab blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning!!!! Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx