CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 6 November 2010

LOTV - All Wrapped Up

Believe it or not - I don't like this card! I guess as I prefer to use pastels/soft colours and this being traditional Christmas colours......I have taken a dislike to it. Though I know someone will love it......just not my colour theme. I bought some wonderful papers from the HobbyCraft when I last visited - They're Papermania - Silent Night....lots within the set including brads/rub-on's/ribbon and tags. They did jump out at me and do have a wonderful finish to them and very lush.......just wish I could like the card. My friend, I know will love it as she always asks me to do traditional/vintage for her Mother's card at Christmas.

Think I have spoilt it with going around the edge with a pro-marker. Tried to blend it a little but just didn't work. Coloured with pro-markers and poly pencils. Glitter her up a little.

Beads are what I bought from the NEC - in fact I got a few colours.....cheaper than the Magnolia ones I purchased. These were actually only 75p - and there is 6 in the pack. Bargain or what?
Below picture is of the rub-on's....that you could buy separately. The metal flower I got from poundland...they were hair slides....10 in a pack....got beautiful blue ones too.
Just wish I could love it - though it all goes together so well. From a distance I think " Yeah, great card " but once it's in my hand.....well....you know, I guess we all feel like this about our cards sometimes.
Well, sleep tight folks. Catch you all soon.
Loads of Love
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Awww Tammy its gorgeous fab trad colour combo..try making it in another NON trad colour combo?? you may like it then??LOL really stunning creation.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful!! Your lo and colouring is brilliant as always. I'm not a traditional colours kinda gal either hehe but this one really looks great my friend. As Christine said try it in another colour and you'll luv it too. Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx