CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 6 November 2010

Lili Of The Valley - Best Friends

One of my new stamps that I bought from the NEC. I think it's called Best Friends. The packaging did not have the names on the them, plus I can't find it on the web site, so had to google the stamp. In the past I only got a few of these stamps. You know when your looking at peeps blogs, see a card, them fall in love with the stamp, then MUST have it. I am so glad Carol pointed me in the right direction of the stall. Though I spent a lot, they are so well worth it. Adorably cute.....though they aren't big stamps, they are full of detail. I have another 15 stamps to play with, so don't be surprised if my next lot of cards are going to be the lovely LOTV stamps.
On to this card. A small one for me as I tend to make large cards. This one is 5 x 5 inches. Used my DCWV paper stacks - Linen Closet. They are actually my favourite papers.....such detail and the added embossed and glitter on them, does finish off a card beautifully.




Coloured with my pro-markers and used blending pen to lighten a little, as I didn't want the image looking too dark.

Circular sentiment is the new LOTV stamp sheet - called Dreamy Days. Aren't they lush?

The main flower is a Prima - gorguss colour, don't you think? The cream flowers are from my Wildorchidcrafts stash. So wish they were at the NEC.

I will be entering this card in the Lily of the Valley blog challenge - One for the Girls. As much as I love and are addicted to my Magnolia's, it's so nice to use other stamps, that are just so perfect in detail. It's true what peeps say - crafting DOES actually take your mind of the obsticles I seem to have just lately in my life. Don't you wish there was just more time to relax in your craft room and play?
Well, off to do the breakfast pots......then have another play. Hugs to All.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE it....I have a LOTV on my desk still not used - love them - but do not have 15...only 3...lovin that flower...fab or what...
    Sarah x
    Lovin the pic of you hun...sorry though you do not scare me....I scare myself when I look in the mirror tho

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZER Babes, this is just gorgeous!! You didn't waste any time getting stuck into your new stash I see hehe!! Woohooo, you're better than me, you've changed your pic and it's looks beautiful. Just need to do mine now lol! Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding card. I'm looking through your blog--found it completely by accident--your cards are gorgeous, all of them. --Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx