CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 19 November 2010

I GOT AN AWARD


From Sylvie, Thank you so much Babes. How thrilled was I to get this! So I need to tell you 3 things about me and pass this onto 5 other.

1 ~ I believe you should never regret what you did, but what you didn't do. Does that mean I have done something I shouldn't have done.....that's for you to decide....did I regret it....NEVER!!

2 ~ My Children will always come first in my life ~ no matter what happens.

3 ~ Since blogging I have spent more money on crafts than what I ever have! Now...who do I blame? Afraid it's you peeps.....you should all start putting awful cards on your blogs, then I won't spend.....lol


and I am passing this onto:-

Teresa

Carol

Lorraine

Paola

Amanda

So all you crafty blogger's out there...go and check their blogs out. They have some amazing creation's for you to see.....do leave them a comment.

Loads of Love

Tammy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Awww thank you my darling friend!! How lovely of you to think of me. Lotsa luv xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx