CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 11 November 2010

Hanglar - Christmas Card


How thrilled am I to have some of these wonderful stamped images? A dear blog/crafting friend kindly sent me some to have a play. You could just imagine me jumping around the room with joy when the postman bought them to me. Even though I wasn't feeling too well yesterday, I still had a late night crafting.......no one was going to stop me!!! I am not going to give her name, cus you all might stalk her like I did! She knows who she is - So thank you Hun - much appreciated.
On to making the card. I have used my DCWV paper stack/Linen Closet. I wanted the card to be soft natural colours. These papers are so perfect for that. Must stock back up on them as I have used them quite a lot of late.

Coloured with my pro-markers - again natural colours from Ivory, Satin, Putty, Sandstone & Caramel. Finished the wings off with a little fine glitter.

Flowers are the wonderful Prima's. I got these when I went to the Hobby Craft Show at the NEC. Money well spent as they are adorable...so lush.
Sentiment stamp is LOTV - Circular Sentiments - Christmas Collection. Added gems and small beads to the Ivory organza ribbon.

I have to say, it's been great making a card for ME....that I want to make, not what someone else wants. Added bonus was that I love these stamps so much.....such a shame that we can't get our hands on them in the UK. So again, I will thank my dear crafting friend for giving me a huge buzz. You are an Angel.
I have decided to enter this card in the LOTV Challenge - The theme this week is ANYTHING GOES! So for one week only, you don't have to use a LOTV stamp. So go and check it out girls - there's also a blog hop.

Thank you so much peeps for taking a peek at my blog. Do leave me a comment before leaving, as they do make my day.
Loads of Love
Tammy
xxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh Tammy this is awesome as you say these adorable stamps arnt available to us YET..ways & means tho..gorgeous soft colour tones stunning embellies & layout LOVE it.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Tammy this is wonderful, what gorgeous colours and look at those beautiful flowers, its fabulous. I'm so jealous its totally gorgeous, love it!!! Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx