CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 17 November 2010

Baby Boy

Good Evening Peeps. I hope you have all had a wonderful day - though not the best weather wise, is it? Not been too bad this end...very windy....I think my fence panels may just disappear down the road tonight......they are moving around terribly.

On to today's card ~ Made this for a dear friend, who's friend's baby is due today....no sign of him just yet. Don't blame him really...better off inside where it's nice and warm.




The only stamping that as been done, is the sentiment. Circular sentiment is from LOTV.
Plus no colouring, all as been printed off the computer on to linen textured card stock. I haven't printed at "best", as I wanted it to look soft....so only printed on the "text" setting. I did however add some pink in the cheeks of the teddy and on the little duckling.

All the yummy flowers are from Wildorchidcrafts - link on my side panel.
Arent they lush?

Paper's and Teddy from CraftersCompanion - Popcorn Bear

As always the back of the cards have to have a finishing touch too. I hate to leave them blank.
I am now off to have a long soak in the bath. Catch you all later maybe.
Do leave a comment if you drop by.
Loads of Love
Tammy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Hun

    This card is just fab..love it but then again i love all your cards.Thanks so much.xx

    Anna-lisa.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as a button Tammy, love it.
    Hope the fence holds out, that's all you need this time of year
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Tammy, lovely soft pastel blues.
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya tammy ohhh this is soooo sweet lovely soft blues..gorgeous...
    hold the fence stays put..

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI TAMMY
    What a sweet card ....soooooo cute ...love the soft colours
    hugs
    sylvie
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tammy
    I have something for you on my blog......
    hugs
    sylvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx