CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 8 October 2010

Totally Papercrafts DT ~ Buttons and Bows

Good Morning Bloggers ~ Its Friday again - gosh where does all the time go? Some of you are a where that I am now on Totally Papercrafts design team ~ exciting for me and I'm truly honoured. Even though I have had such a terrible week, with taxi-ing my Nan and helping to sort my Brothers money affairs, I still managed to get my first DT card done, with only hours of notice. It was great just locking myself in my craft room and having some ME time. Though I didn't get much sleep last night, trying to get my head round adding cards.....I didn't know where I was or where I was going. But I guess we all feel like that some days.
So.....time for another Challenge over at Totally Papercrafts. This Fridays theme is Buttons and Bows.
Lucky for me I had this image inked up and ready to place on a card..so all I really had to do was add the buttons and bow and of course my flowers...can't forget them can I? I have made this for a dear friend of mine who lives over seas and today will be having a major operation. So after posting here I must get the box made and get posted to her asp.


The image used is from my Kanban stamp collection, which I recently purchased. I must say they are so adorable - cute is a must have for me. The stamp collection is called "Little Friends".

This is a close up of the coloured image. I have used my pro-markers and the blending pen to ink him up. He as turned out beautifully, don't you think?

My flowers as always are from Wildorchidcrafts ~ the link is on my side bar for those who have not ordered from there. This rose is one of my new ones, which came the other day....so was a must have to use. I used my Marianne Design Creatables for the swirls.
Tammy as one hundred and one things to do now, so I am going to pop off for a needed cuppa and a ciggie. Thank you for stopping by and congratulating me on my DT adventure. I hope you will all be kind enough to check the challenge out and leave me a comment ~ it's much appreciated...it really is.
Have a good day - Happy crafting
Loads of Love
Tammy
xx



8 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy, welcome to the TPC Design Team. What a fabulous card - love the soft pretty colours and the blooms look beautiful.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning card tammy !! I love this image ,, so very cute and you colouring is fab :-) ,, gorgeous colours and embellies , am sure your friend will LOVE this :-),, hope she recovers quickly xx

    as for uploading it onto the challenge blog ,,, you wouldn't have been able to because we still had to grant you admin rights :-) ,, you have them now tho :-)xx sorry if you were worrying about it xx

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card as always my special friend! Luv the soft colours and the stamp is too adorable. I musta missed this Kanban one lol, never seen it! Hope you're ok now that your first dt card is over and done with, it does get easier, I promise. Have a great weekend Sweetie. Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Tammy,awelcome to our little crew. Am sure you'll do a fab job and don't worry bout it all being new - we all started somewhere and remember it well - just relax and enjoy!! Gorgeous card, beautiful colour and stunning flower decorations.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tammy, beautiful card, love the colours and flowers. We are both new teamies on Totally Papercrafts, looking forward to working with you, hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hubn
    so sorry im late i lost you, lovely to have you onboard hun, totally gorgeous card, awsome colouring, fabby embelies & design, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Tammy
    Lovely soft pink..my fav!

    mandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. An adorable card, love how you've kept to a limited colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx