CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 28 October 2010

Totally Papercrafts - Challenge #40 - Bling It On

Good Morning Crafters. I have had a bad few days with my computer so not been able to blog am afraid. All sorted now - hopefully no more problems.
Firstly I would like to thank everyone that took part in last weeks challenge, we saw some wonderful cards. Congratulations to the all.
Secondly - thank you to all that have left me some wonderful comments and are now following my blog. A perfect end to a bad day to find that I now have 45 follower's.

So its now time for another Challenge at Totally Papercrafts, we have got to BLING IT ON!
I did struggle a little with this one...but soon realised my flowers have lots of bling.




For my card I used a vintage image. I was actually going though all my CD's for Christmas Vintage and came across this charming lady. Cut her out with my nestabilities, and mounted her with double sided sticky tabs.

As always I have used lots of flowers and gems. My bow, I placed some beads onto a chain - that's my little BLING!

Printed her on to linen textured card stock. used a few punches for the leaves.
Don't forget to leave the design team comments. I have placed them all on the left of my side bar. Thank you for peeking at my card...do leave a comment...before leaving.
Hugs Tammy xx

7 comments:

  1. Tammy this is adorable, a gorgeous card. I love vintage but can never achieve the look.
    Love how you added the bling too, stunning work missus:)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Hun

    this is so elegant a beautiful card

    Joey.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card Tammy. Love the elegant, vintage feel of it. The bloooms look gorgeous, and those beads on the bow are the perfect embellie.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning creation Tammy gorg image..love the bow & the flowers wow..Ive used these nesties for decoupage with great effect.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous Tammy, I can smell those roses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Tammy :-) such a beautiful image and I love how you used the nesties,, gorgeous papers and embellies too. I love this vintage look :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous creation my special friend!!! Really luv it, so elegant. I could never achieve looks like this with decoupage. You're so talented, hoping it will rub off on me hehe! Have a great spooky weekend. Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx