CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 22 October 2010

Totally Papercrafts - Challenge #39 - Stick a Number on It!


Good Morning bloggers - its time for another challenge at Totally Papercrafts. This time the theme is - Stick a Number on It! Joey - one of our DT is turning 30 this month - so she picked this weeks theme. This challenge is sponsored by Bugaboo Stamps. The lucky winner can pick 7 images of their choice. How cool is that? Congratulations to the Autumn winner, there were some lovely creations. Well done everyone who took part.
For my card this week, I used a digi stamp from Tiddly Inks. Isn't she so cute. I have such a lot of Christmas cards to make this year, I thought she would look pretty in blue. I glammed her up with lots of glitter on her wings and stars....and of course she just had to have sparkly shoes too.

I made the tag myself - with the number on it, ideal don't you think for the Winter season? I mounted it on to a large snow flake, which was glittered up too. I coloured the image with just normal colouring pencils and blended with sansodor - it amazed me how well they blend. I honestly think they are better than polys - which I spent a small fortune on. I won't be doing that again.....cheap pencils I now know work well....and only found out on the off chance. I sat colouring my last card....it wasnt until I noticed I had different colours that I realised I had not used my polys....gave the sansodor a go......well, to say the least I am impressed. Give it a go!

I have just one more card to upload, then I am off to the Hobby Craft to try and find some Midnight Blue ribbon for my invites. If anyone can help me find some I would be very grateful. I did have a link saved but have now found out they have taken the colour out of their shop - maybe out of stock or disconintued!
Have a good day folks. Happy Crafting.
Loads of Love & Hugs
Tammy
x

4 comments:

  1. This is just sooooo gorgeous Tammy. Love the pale blue and that pretty border.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Tammy ,,, I love EVERYTHING about this ,,, beautiful !! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable card, love the bit of sparkle and the sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy this is just STUNNING! Love the image and sparkle. The colouring and design is just beautiful.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx