CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 15 October 2010

Totally Papercrafts - Challenge #38 - Autumn

Good Morning to all bloggers...it's Friday again, time for another challenge over at Totally Paper Crafts, this time the theme is Autumn. Our sponsor this week is Sew Many Cards, and the prize is 5 digi images of the winners choice.

I have to tell you I really did struggle with this one. I looked through all my graphics and stamps, the only thing I had was Autumn Tilda and I had already used her recently. Halloween images just didn't jump out at me. I even got myself in a pickle over it - silly me....as this card soon came to me. Why not just use Autumn colours!!





It's been said before that I am a perfectionist! I have made many cards, stood back to look at them, to find I am just not happy and rip them up....how bad am I? So yes, when it comes to my cards and making the perfect bow ~ I am a perfectionist. But aren't we all. I like to keep people happy....so if my card is perfect, I know that the recipient will love it too.

I adore this Tilda - forgive me as I have forgotten which set she is from. Naughty me!

Used some lovely lace and vintage postcard for the front, not forgetting the beautiful heart stamp from Magnolia too. Most of the flowers are from Wildorchidcrafts. The middle flower is a Magnolia one, which is beautiful....I am going to have a go at making some with ribbon later today. Paper's are from a paper pack - Hot off the Press. I must admit I do have boat loads of them, so do need to use them more often as they are wonderful.

Coloured Tilda with Poly pencils....as I wanted a softer feel.

So crafter's do pop over and take part in the Challenge. We can't wait to see your creations. Leave the design team a comment too as, they too have put in just as much work in their cards.
Happy Crafting.
Loads of Love
Tammy
x

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...great posting - love the Magnolia heart - need to look that one out...Great to be on the team with you
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Tammy :-) It is perfect !! Tilda is lovely and all the papers and details are fantastic :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ya hun
    lovely to have you join us, totally gorgeous card, fabulous colouring, beautiful papers & embelies, lovely design, have great weekend, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tammy, I really love your card, the whole emsamble is fabulous. Brown is my fav colour anyway, so it had me when I saw that ribbon, lol! Great being in the team with you, hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Hunny

    I just adore this, the bow looks stunning! and the colours are very me! So Sorry Hun I totally forgot to welcome you all on me blog, will make up for it next week arrrrrrrrrrrrgh

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx