CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 24 October 2010

Tammy Had a Play ~ Shoe

I had a very, very late night last night....I got so carried away with crafting that when I popped in the kitchen to have a cuppa, it was 3 am. I know where the time went, but gosh this hasn't happened for a long time. Though I have only had 5 hours sleep, I feel great and refreshed. Normally I would feel shattered....I guess time will tell....I bet by 4ish this afternoon I will just fall over somewhere in the land of nod.
I haven't made one of these for ages. A few years ago I use to make smaller ones to fit on cards. Not quite sure what I will be doing with this one just yet. I was thinking of saving it for my Nieces wedding but then the colour theme is Midnight blue. I have some shadow box frames, which I stocked up on from Poundland. So I may paint one of them and put it away. You never know there may be someone out there who might ask for something like this next year. Ideal for Wedding's or Anniversary's don't you think??? Not sure if to put anything on the inside of the shoe yet. A small gift card would be nice, wouldn't it?
This as also gave me an idea for a digital card design over at Aimee Asher.
Well, off to edit some more pictures of another project I did last night. Catch you later folks. Happy Crafting Hugs Tammy xx




6 comments:

  1. STUNNING !!!! I love this too ( just saw your Tilda hanger and card ) ,,, this is just gorgeous Tammy !! you are so very talented ,,, fabulous work !! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg Tammy this is adorable, love it!!!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning!

    mandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo Tam, you're far too talented my friend hehe! Don't you wanna post some of that talent to me please! How lovely is it to have a late night crafting every now and then. Luv it Sweetie. Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is stunning Tammy
    Anne-marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable.....I so want to make one....we are always going to weddings or so it seems

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx