CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 10 October 2010

Sneaky Tilda - Christmas Card

Good Evening all bloggers. I hope I find you have all had a good weekend. Mine hasn't been too bad actually...which does make a change for me. There is always something my end that stops me from having some ME time. So managed to get some in today, that's in between cooking, cleaning and washing....that's nothing knew though. Sunday seems to be my busiest day of the week. I still have some ironing to do, school uniforms etc but for now that can wait.
For this card I have used Sneaky Tilda again.....can you see I have made a boo-boo?
I didn't notice it until I loaded the pictures on to my blog.....silly me forgot to colour the parcel in....so will get that done shortly. Can't believe I did that! Maybe it was cus I was thinking of a swap I have organised and have to do a baby card too tonight. My neighbour as just had a baby girl, so have to get a card done asp. She would be disappointed if I gave her a bought one. I was naughty last year and gave her a shop card at Christmas. I had a bug and didn't feel like making them. I attached a tag on the back saying "Not hand made by KizzyDesigns"....she came round and we had a little chuckle. Be there moment!


For a change I have coloured Tilda with my Poly pencils and blended with Sansodor. Her skin and hair have been coloured with pro-markers though...mainly as I like that finish. Did use poly's on her cheeks. There is lots of glitter and gems around the edges too.

To be honest, I am not too keen on this card. I like to use soft pastel colours for my Christmas cards....I thought using traditional reds would make a change...not happy....but do know someone whom will adore the card.
Wildorchid flowers used ~ as always. Added a gold pen to the edges and then used glimmer mist, to finish off. Gone for a totally different bow this time......maybe that's another reason for not liking the card....I don't know. I adore organza ribbon so much, this one as a Christmas greeting printed on to it. It is nice ribbon but when there is text on it, it doesn't show perfectly when tying a bow.
I am off now to colour an image, so will say Good-Night to you all and maybe catch you tomorrow.
Loads of Love
xx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card,love how you've put her in the frame
    hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can tell, with the bow thing, you are a perfectionist... :-) but honestly this is GORGEOUS! Your colouring on Tilda is perfect and I love that pretty border.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boarder and love Tilda..Great card - perfect

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card, I agree with Caroline you're obviously a perfectionist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tammy, lovely Chrimbo card, great little Tilda and love the traditional colours, fabulous! hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is Tilda!
    What I want to know why is your Tilda 'sneaky'?
    Personally it makes me uncomfortable. LOL!
    But I must say she is adorable and looks very little like me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx