CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 21 October 2010

Princess Tilda

Good Morning all blogger's. Not sure what the weather is like your end of blog land but gosh it is freezing my end. The weather as changed so much over the past few days. My girls have left me a message to get them gloves and scarfs if I go into town. Not sure, if that will be happening today though....I'm in one of those "can't be bothered" moods. I have had such a busy few weeks. Today is definitely a lazy day - and why not? We all feel like that sometimes don't we, so I won't be the first or the last.
On to today's card....had a rather late night last night and made this card for a friends birthday. The photo will not be that brilliant as I still haven't had my camera back from my Daughter's friends. Think I will have to fetch it later on tonight though.
I have decided to enter this card in the Charisma Cardz Challenge # 42 - Vintage. I haven't done a challenge for what seems ages. The colours I have used for this Tilda and back ground sheets, I am sure it will be ideal for a Vintage Challenge.
Plus also I am going to enter in the Meljens Designs Challenge - Anything Goes and Magnolia Stamp lovers - Sparkling - Tilda is glittered up and sparkling. Buttons on the right corner are sparkly too. Wild Orchid Challenge - Pastels My card as beautiful soft pastel beige's.




I have coloured her with very light beige's and creams...using my pro-marker blending pen to make it all look lighter. Her shoes, gloves and tiara have been glittered....with a few gems to finish her off. Paper's used are Hot off the Press. Another stack I have had for ages and not had much use from them. Trying to use them up....saves buying more of what I don't really need! lol

The middle flower is a magnolia flower, which I have just sewn some ribbon round the edges and pulled tight to make a circle. Added the flower to the middle. You will have noticed too that there is NO bow on my card. I felt it was a little too busy for one. I don't usually place so many flowers on my cards but do love this flower bouquet. I brushed over some glimmer mist, then set it with some hair spray....ideal stuff to hold it in place.

Well.......I am going to load my washer, clean up my messy craft den, fold my ironing...then maybe make another card. Do have another birthday coming up soon...so need to get my thinking cap on. Just maybe....I might.....use....another Tilda. Sorry but they are so cute and adorable...that all my cards have just got to have one on!!
Have a good day. Do leave a comment if you drop by....its great to have feed back.
Loads of Love
Tammy
xx

9 comments:

  1. I adore this card, love the flower arrangement, the lace and border. Fabulous job. Thanks for sharing her at the MSL challenge and please come back often. C2

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a darling card..and that bouquet is just adorable!! Thank you for playing with us at MSL!
    anaRy

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty
    Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so gorgeous :) love the glittery gloves and those awesome flowers.. wow :) Thank you for playing with us with the anything goes challenge at MelJens Designs this week! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful!!
    Thanks so much for playing along this week in our Anything Goes challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
    Dee (Spryte)♥
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tammy, what a gorgeous vintage creation. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful Vintage creation. Thank you for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great vintage card, thanks for joining us at Charisma.
    Sally. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, the colours are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at WOC this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx