CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 2 October 2010

Kanban Stamps

Good morning to you blogger's. I really can't believe how fast this year is going. October already. Where does the time go? Everyone seems to be moaning about the weather and that Christmas is getting closer. Me ~ I love the Autumn months and can't wait for snow. Though the Midlands never seem to get a lot of it but I always make the most of what we do have. Brought my Grand-Daughter her winter coat and matching boots yesterday, already for the cold months. Bless her, last year we couldn't get her out of the snow. I bought her in to dry her off, clean clothes, to find her near the front door trying to put her wellies back on.....guess she takes after her Nanny.
Still having a busy week, trying to sort my Brother's house out....seems never ending. Had to visit the doctors myself yesterday. I had a blood clot in my wrist and spent 2 days with chest pains. You can imagine how I felt......scared as there is thrombosis in the family....with being a smoker too...it so frightened me. Doctor seems to think the clot may be a one off and the chest pains could be down to stress. To be on the safe side, I am to go and get my bloods done on Monday. Couldn't have them done yesterday as I have to fast for 12 hours. Finger's crossed it isn't going to be anything too serious! On a good note, yesterday I got offered two jobs. This was definitely a confidence boost for me.....which I really did need. I have decided to go for the one that is closer to me - my local co-op. So all forms are filled in and I will be taking it in later this afternoon. Excitement!!
So....down to my latest creation. Carol, placed this stunning card on her blog. Tammy, being Tammy, fell in love with the stamp straight away and just HAD to buy - actually I didn't buy just one set I brought 4........come on, I bet I am not the only one that does this?

This as been made for my Nan - who will be 82 this year. She adores cute cards and in her early days she use to breed dogs - though this isn't the breed she will still love the card. Used my round the edge punch from Martha Stewart. Paper's are Papermania - Rose Garden - stunning papers. The stamp set is Kanban which is called Annabel - these were brought from here. The delivery from Crafty Ideas is so quick, only took 2 days....which is brilliant when you want them NOW!! The flower on the card, I used punches, went round the edges with versa color....punched from matching paper. Just had to add organza ribbon to finish off. All coloured with my pro-markers.
Entering this card in the following Challenges
* Sweet Stamping Challenge which is Punch it Out.
Well, I hope you all have a great weekend.......I am off for now to get another card finished.....but really do need a cuppa first. Having a quiet day to myself, which doesn't happen very often.
Take Care All
Loads of love
Tammy
x


3 comments:

  1. Yipppeeeee!! Eventually you've been able to have a play with your new stamps! Such a gorgeous card my friend, I absolutely luv it! Luv your colour choice and lo and the gorgeous bow! Thank you for mentioning me on your blog, you're too sweet. Glad to hear that you've been offered two jobs now, see I told ya the right thing would happen! Sad to hear that you weren't well though. Hope you're better soon. Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy,
    Fab card,love the sweet image and gorgeous colour
    congrats on the new job :)
    hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol...I do that all the time...I go for one thing and come out with a basket full lol...

    as for the card it's beautiful!! Thanks for playing at sweet stamping xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx