CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 24 October 2010

I am overwhelmed

This is just a quick post, as I have the Grand-Daughter and must go and bath her before her Mum finishes work. I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to Lorraine for shouting about me on her blog. I now have 40 followers - this morning I had 23 when I placed my Tilda card on my blog. I can't believe how kind she as been by doing this....and to do it without hardly knowing me is the kindest thing anyone as done for me. I can honestly say I had a huge lump in my throat. If she was close to me, I'd give her a BIG hug and a sloppy kiss....lol
I'd also like to thank you all for taking the time in looking at my blog and of course for following me too. If only you could have seen my face when I signed in and saw how many followers I had. I was shocked to say the least.
Sending a HUG to all. Love Tammy x

6 comments:

  1. Awww my sweet friend, you deserve it!! It will just get better and better from now on as your work is too gorgeous always! I think joining TPC was the best thing you could have done. Have a great evening. Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy glad Lols pointed me here dont wanna miss your Gorgeous Tilda or any other creations..so count on me stalking you...LOL.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are just soo sweet Tammy :-) I don't want any of my followers to miss out on seeing such gorgeous creations !! your work is fanbloomintastic and deserves to be admired by everyone :-) I am just trying to point a few in the right direction :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that Lorraine pointed me in your direction as would never of found your lovely blog other wise :)
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a lovely feeling xx
    I know how i feel when mine goes up by 1 Lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Tammy... it's so great to see your followers go up isn't it? And your work is so gorgeous that other people can't help but be inspired by it.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx