CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 20 October 2010

Holly Jolly Christmas _ Cuddly Buddly

Have I told you that my favourite colour for Christmas is blue???
I just had to get this digi stamp from CuddlyBuddly. They are from a new artist called Pachela - the little bunnies are called Toby Tumble. Go and check them out, they are just adorable. As always Tammy got more than she can use but hey - don't we all??
I also discovered something new last night - ok, might not be new to some crafters...but I so wish I had found this out before. I sat colouring my image, started blending in with Sansodor...looked at my pencils and discovered I was using normal colouring pencils...not my polys. I just couldn't believe how well they blended with sansodor...in fact to be honest they blended better than my polys. Now - why did I not find this out before....it would have saved me so much money....polys are so expensive aren't they? The Christmas tag I made myself. I love playing in my Adobe...saves buying the rubber stamps, when I have the know how to do it myself digitally.
I don't have a great deal to say today, but has been nice having a friend round as it's gave me some mojo back - always seem to get it when Simone calls round.
Have a great day yourselves folks. Catch you later maybe.
Loads of Love xxx








4 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy! LOVE this card sweetie, that little bear is adorable! TFS, Nan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tammy this is lovely :) The image is a little rabbit lol... I keep calling it a bear.
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Sonia - gowd don't know what I was thinking. A Rabbit??? Thats so tickled me xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work of art. You do absolutely beautiful work. --Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx