CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 4 October 2010

Christmas Card ~ Sneaky Tilda

Good morning all crafters & bloggers.....Tammy is on such a high. Had very little sleep last night but have woken up so cheerful.....more so as this card as turned out spectacularly beautiful....gosh, I am getting a bit carried away here, aren't I? I coloured Sneaky Tilda and glittered her last night. Once I had had my cuppa this morning and went in to my crafty den, I was so pleased to see how she had turned out. Best part of it was my Magnolia flowers came this morning too - so was an added bonus for me, as I had ordered the pale blue ones for this card. Last time I ordered these they came rather late....so I'm well chuffed!!
So ~ down to the products I used ~
Paper is a 12"x12" by Craft Creations Ltd, it's called Snowflakes on Pale Blue.
Magnolia Stamps ~ Snowy Snowflake Circle ~ Christmas Collection 2009.
Sneaky Tilda ~ Christmas Collection 2010
Love Heart ~ Valentine Collection
Marianne Design - Creatables ~ Swedish Ice (snowflakes)
Martha Stewart ~ Round the edge Punch ~ Deco Fan
Christmas words and Frame are from my Kanban Stamp collection.
All my products listed above were purchased from Sirstampalot.co.uk, the link is in my side bar or click on the high-lights and it will take you to the page.
Sneaky Tilda looks stunning all glittered up ~ added lots of gems too. I have to say I adore making my Christmas cards. Now ~ I have to decide who the lucky recipient is going to be! No fighting now Girls!!!

Close-up of Sneaky Tilda.
I am off now - have actually got another one inked, coloured and glittered to make another card.
So going to get some jobs done around the house whilst she drying.
Take care folks ~ do leave a comment before you leave ~ they really do cheer me up.
Loads of Love
Tammy
xx

ps ~ Entered this card in the Just Magnolia Challenge ~ "Anything Goes"
Totally Tilda Challenge ~ "Glitter and Sparkle"

7 comments:

  1. WOWZER my friend!! Don't blame ya for being so chuffed, it's an absolutely STUNNING card!!! I'll fight for this card lol!! Wish I could have minimal sleep and be so cheery hehe, want some of what ya got! You are so talented Tam, keep them coming, can't wait to see your next one. Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Tammy

    WOW this is gorgeous and such soft colouring I love it

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tammy
    Just had to let you know that I love this card (in fact I love ALL of your cards) I wish I could get in the crafting mood again, but since coming home from UK I have dont nothing, so caan I have a little of what you have please??

    Hugs
    Myra
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Tammy, I love the frosty blues and touch of glitter...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, stunning, gorgeous! This is so soft and wonderful, it makes me wanna cuddle up on the couch with a hot chocolate! Thanks for sharing your blingy, sparkly, glittery Tilda creation with us at Totally Tilda.Hope to see you at the next challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feel free to send it my way ;) it's gorgeous, love that soft blue colour.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning, love it! Thanks for joining in with our glitter and sparkle challenge at Totally Tilda this time.
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx