CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 24 October 2010

Farewell Tilda - Card & Door Hanger

I said in my last post, that I had a rather late night. Well, this is my other creation. I have to say - I adore this so much, that I don't want to part with it. I know I can't keep it for myself and someone will love it as much as me. I am afraid I got carried away with pictures but just wanted to show it off. I think I will need to make a gift box. Card is 6 x 7 inches and of course the door hanger is a lot bigger. For now it can stay on show....I can make the box another time.




I got the door hanger from The HobbyCraft and the paper's too. The Paper Stack I used is from DCWV - Linen Closet. These are lush! They only had one stack left, so hopefully I might be able to get one from somewhere else. I know Dunelms sell them....but last time I checked there was nothing new.

Stamped Tilda on to patterned paper too, so that I could 3D her apron. Just stuck a little silicone underneath to give it some lift. Flowers are from WildOrchidCrafts as well as HobbyCraft.

Used lots of swirl die cuts and leaf punches. Glittered and glimmer mist the flowers too.

Isn't she just so cute. Sentiment is computer generated. Say's " Don't be Sad - It's Your Birthday". Lots of pearls have been added too. NO bow on the card as I thought it had enough on.

On to the Door-Hanger. I have used the same papers...and coloured Tilda in the same as the card. Used my Pro-Markers and blending pen, as I didn't wanted her looking too dark. Flowers are a little different but still looks great together.
I will be entering the Door-Hanger in to Sweet Stampin Challenge - Anything but a Card

I must shoot now - meat is in the oven and have to get the veg chopped up....doesn't get done by itself. I am afraid I don't have fairies in my house!! I wish I had sometimes....then maybe I could get some more crafting time....Plus I love this gift set so much that I am going to make another up, this time in Pink.....and may decorate a sweet jar too.
Happy crafting everyone.
Loads of love
Tammy
xxxxx

21 comments:

  1. Wow.... that's so beautiful!!!! =))
    I love it, the colours and the stamp... evrything!
    Hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Tammy !!!! These are absolutely STUNNING !!!! beautiful work !! ,,WOW !!!

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your lovely blog....stunning is the word that comes to my mind. I am now a follower and look forward to your beautiful creations! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hallo Tammy, love your creativity, must say sometimes I burn the late night oil. Glad Lorraine made a post about you, have popped myself on your follower bar and will wait in anticipation for your next project. Hugs heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are stunning..fabby flowers too.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tammy this is soo gorgeouss :)
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tammy, Wow this is a gorgeous project! So glad I popped over to visit your blog. Your work is stunning and I will definitely be a regular visitor :o)

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Tammy you do the most amazing stuff. Popped over from Lorraine's blog and have added you to my following list straight away. Just stunning creations.
    Please could I feature you on Inspirations - it doesn't involve any work for you just your permission for me to add photos of your work to the blog.
    Please say yes by leaving a message on my blog (I won't publish your reply.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sent to your blog by Lorraine, Tammy and I ams o glad that I was. Your work is just gorgeous. This is fantastic and I am loving your wee shoe. The blue cuddly buddly card is one of my faves so far too x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super stunning creation my special friend!! You know I'm one of your biggest fans and just adore everything you do!! How lovely of Lols to write up a post on her blog about you for people to come and follow you, she's an absolute darling! Hope you're having a great weekend Sweetie! Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowzers! Absolutely gorgeous,Lorraine was right!
    You do amazing work,glad i popped through and now am a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Tammy this is gorgeous love the colours, Lorraine was right you do fab work glad I popped in
    Anne-marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this is fabulous. I love these DCWV papers too - I must use them again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Tammy just hopped over from Lols blog WOW so glad I did &&& am now stalking you..(following oops) this creation is amazing love how you framed the image with flower arrangement & the colour combo is gorgeous..fab colouring on Tlda..hope you make one in PINK with pearls wed love to see you over on the Totally Tilda chall blog..

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooooooooooh Tammy Hun these are absolutely gorgeous, stunning work :O)
    Joey.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow this is stunning, really gorgeous, as is your blog ~ I will be back!!! Have become a follower as I love your creations
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've just popped over from Lols' blog and I love your work. This is a gorgeous set. Love it.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Totally gorgeous Tammy. Just love how you used soft colours and those blooms are awesome.
    Can't wait to see the pink version.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just found your blog through Lorraine's, she was right, your cards are divine!!! I am now a follower.x

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx