CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 7 October 2010

Exciting news..................

Just a quickie post for me tonight - it's been a really long day for me. Why can't things go smoothly for me for a change?
Anyway - Totallypapercrafts have asked me to become a design team member - To cut a long story short, I have said a big YES. Going to give it a go and hopefully I will enjoy it immensely and get to meet some wonderful people....one whom I have exchanged a lot of emails with is Carol and spoke to her tonight too - wow - excitement lol. So Carol, if Tammy gets stuck you had best be there for me Hun. This is all new to me and I honestly don't know where to begin.
So....for now folks I am off to finish a card....which I might have done for tomorrows challenge....hehehe...that also depends on how long I can keep my eyes open.
Good night everyone. Keep crafting.
Loads of Love
Tammy
xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy!
    Congrats!look forward to seeing your DT creations :)
    hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoop Whoop Welcome Aboard Tammy we are thrilled to have you join us :O) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoooo!!! Well done my special friend! I'm always here to help you so just shout anytime Sweetie. You'll definately enjoy your time with TPC they're the best dt gals ever! Lotsa luv xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you'll be right Tammy, we'll look after you, honest we will and if not well you can shout at Carol lol
    Welcome aboard hun
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome to the team me darlin :-) I am sure you will have fun ,, it is THE bestest team I tell ya :-) we do have a laugh and everyone is friendly :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i will ask ya to turn off word verification tho hunny !! :-) please use comment moderation to screen comments :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx