CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 16 October 2010

DL Evening Invite

Good Afternoon everyone - hope I find you all well. I am having a crafting day..got to make some invite samples up for my Niece, who will be getting married November next year. With it being a winter wedding I thought it would be nice to have a snow flake theme. My Niece as asked for Midnight Blue organza ribbon, which I am finding hard to find. So if any of you know where I can get some from - cheap - I would be very grateful. I have priced it up on one site for £9. Otherwise we will have to change the colour to Navy Blue or Dark Blue


The swirl on the invite is computer generated, as is the text. I have stamped some snow flakes over the top...used Stamp & Bond embossing powder, then fine glitter on the top. Snow flake on the front of the wallet is a die cut - creatables - used stickles on them too. Mounted it on to 2 shades of blue card stock. The gems added after, really do finish it off nicely. Wallet it's self I have made...but have told my Niece she is better off buying them already made up with envelopes. Easier for me and not too time consuming.

Thank you for taking a peek. I am to make a large wallet invite and RSVP's.
Take Care
x

6 comments:

  1. omg Tammy these are adorable, absolutely stunning!!! I'll bet you neice is thrilled to bits with them. Love the idea of a snowflake too, a wee break from the traditional hearts and flowers
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These invites are just beautiful. I love the snowflakes with a touch of sparkle. Hope you can find some of that ribbon - the colour is perfect.
    Have a great weekend
    Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning Tammy!Just gorgeous! :)
    hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic - but OMG how many are you having to make?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant!
    Yes you can buy the stamps in UK, at a shop called Quixotic Paperie, here is the link:
    http://www.stempelglede.com/international.html#retailer
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tammy, these are so beautiful and elegant. Great colours hugs Heidi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx