CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 8 September 2010

Tilda in Autumn Leaves

I am well on the ball today. Two cards in one day, that's really good for me. I just had to get this stamp when I saw it. Totally addicted ~ I must say. But I know I am not the only one. If I was to be honest, I am not that keen on the card its self. For the first time ever, I struggled with paper's, just couldnt bring anything together. The colouring went OK ~ did have some bleeding problems though. I think excitement got the better of me and was in a hurry of colouring her, so I think , next time I won't rush so much.
I used my pro-markers for the colouring. If any one is interested in the colours I used, I will list them for you. Still feel like something is missing off the card. Maybe it's because I havent got a bow on there.....not sure....just keep stirring at it lol.


pro-marker colours ~Burnt Orange, Honeycomb, Oatmeal, Pear Green, Sandstone & Tan.

Paper's used ~ Basic Grey ~ Boxer Paper Pad

2 comments:

  1. Oooooo Tammy this is absolutely STUNNING my friend!!! I think I'm in luv! Where did you get her from?????? I also need her lol! Absolutely nothing wrong with this card Sweetie and it's really not missing anything in my eyes! Luv it, luv it! Lotsa luv xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a stunning card, I just love it and your colour choice is perfect! you mentioned on my blog you were looking for small doileys, I bought from Joanna Sheen also Hobbyhouse have them. Love Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx