CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Snowie Snowman with Bells

Can you tell I have had a new camera - how amazing is this photo?? My Brother got me one for my birthday....so happy I can take proper pictures of my cards now....weather today is quite cloudy, so its dark in the house...and still the photo is great. Tammy's a Happy Bunny!!!

Used my favourite Christmas magnolia stamp - Snowee Snowman with Bells, for this card.
Again, coloured with my pro-markers. Kept the colours simple, so to match the magnolia papers.
Need to stock up on these again - used my last sheet :((

I am going to enter this card in the Magnolia Down Under Challenge - Fancy Folds. This use to be a popular style card for my customers.....only difference was I kept the back and front together with a fold, only with this one the back and front are separate. I am so happy with this card, though I do feel as though something is missing. I may ink up a Tilda and place her on the inside of the card. Rolled matching paper and attached together with ribbon, used wildorchidcrafts flowers and die's for the front of the card.

Close- up of Snowee - added glitter to him and Dimension Magic to his nose/buttons and berries.
A few gems around his body and snow flakes on the front and inside of card.
Thank you so much for dropping by, do leave a comment and pop by again soon.
Loads of Love
Tammy
xx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Card! Love how you have coloured Snowy!
    Don't you love him?
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I just love the style, it's like nothing I have ever seen before and totally fabulous :) and the inside is almost as lovely as the front, it's really gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with us this week at MDUC!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...my... this card is gorgous!
    Love the cute...cute..snowman :o))
    Lovely winter colours.
    Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week.
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow fantastically cute card and love this fold. BBRRRRRR.....illliant!!!lol
    thanks for joining us at MDUC this week
    love Debbie D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats with the new camera! Your card is gorgeous, love the snowman:)
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx