CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Jolly Tilda

Sorry I haven't been blogging for a while, but there has been so much going on my end, that I haven't had a great deal of time to make cards. Saying that fallen behind with a lot of things of late.....but just about getting there. Started having a good clear out in the house. Had to sort room's and storage out all the way through the house, as I have now got my Brother staying with me, due to depression. So Tammy is trying her hardest to fix him. We have no family, so someone as got to look after him. I can't give up, can I?
Anyway, to the card. Used my new stamp - Jolly Tilda. Isn't she gorgeous? I was going to sit her on the wine glass stamp, but she looks just as cute on the fire place. Coloured with my pro-markers. I have added some glitter but doesn't really show up that much. Used brads for the stockings.....which gives a great finish. Paper's used are K & Company. Had these for years and haven't actually seen them in my local shop this year. These are my favourite so do need to stock up on them again, I use them every year for my Christmas cards. The large " C " is chip board in which I have covered with matching paper and glossed with Dimensional Magic. The words were cut on my Cri-cut.

Close up of Tilda

Back of finished card. Like all my cards, I like to add a touch to the back of them. Just have to make a box as this card is rather large - 7 inches by 6 inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx