CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 22 September 2010

Digital Ink - Brat

This is a card, that I have made for my Daughter who will be 15 this week. Gosh where does the time fly? Doesn't seem that long a go she was in nappies.....now a young woman...with boyfriends.
Thought I would try something new with this one...but I am not entirely happy with the "15" being on the front....doesn't seem to look right. Might end up taking it off...that's if I don't damage the paper. Now, I am not sure where I purchased the digital stamp from. I have had them a while and only used once for a prom card. I took a look at my properties on the computer to check dates when I loaded it, checked old mails and found it was Digital Ink. But for the life of me I can not find the site. So if anyone can point me in the right direction I would be very grateful. I have another teen card to do and the recipient is very punky .... I do have another of these brat style doll digi stamps but not in the right clothes. So if you can help - do give me a shout. Thank you in advance.


Close up of coloured Brat - used my pro-markers. I am chuffed with the way she turned out.

Side view of the finished card. Thank you for taking a peek.
Happy Crafting
Tammy
xx

3 comments:

  1. WOWZER Tam!!! This is absolutely stunning Sweetie!! I luv the image and somehow think it could be from Stitchy Bear Stamps (Beary Dust) not 100% sure though but try them. I would leave the 15 on, think it looks great! Sorry I've not visited in a while just been a bit hectic. Hope your brothers ok now and you're feeling better. Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy,
    Gorgeous card,fab image and love the colours and all the embellies :)
    hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!!!!
    This is totally gorgeous!
    Your daughter will adore this so much!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx