CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 8 September 2010

Christmas Card

Girl's are now back at school and college, so thought now is a good time to get a start on what I call my Special Cards. These ones are for my very good friends ~ that's why they are my special ones.. I have my list on my craft board, so do still have a few to do. Made a start on last years Magnolia Christmas Collection already, as I love the Snowman. His glittered up and waiting to dry. My new Apple and Cherry stamps have arrived today too, so will definitely be making a start on them later ~ don't you just love it when the house is quiet and you can have a play without someone somewhere shouting you?
So, to this card. I have to be honest I can not remember what these paper's are called or where they came from. I found them last week when I had a clean out in my craft room. I forgot that I had them ~ bet I am not the only one who looks through their craft stuff and says " Gosh, where did that come from" or "Gosh, I forgot I had that"! Do have a funny feeling they may have come from Craftworkcards but please don't quote me on that. They are adorable though. I have glitter Tilda up and added a little to the ivory, placed gems in her hair to look like hair bobbles. Christmas greeting is, I know from Craftworkcards. Flowers are from Wildorchidcrafts - link is on my side bar.
I have decided to enter this card is the Just Magnolia Challenge " Anything Goes ".
Small snow flakes are table decorations that I bought last year from a shop that no longer exists. Glad I bought a few boxes. So will last me a few more Christmas's to come.

Thank you, Carol for your kind words. I have picked up the past few days. Having the house to myself and crafting as really helped Hun. It's so nice to have some kind, friendly crafting friends.
What would I do without peeps like you?
Loads of Luv
Tammy
xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful art work Tammy! Your attention to detail is amazing.
    Thank you so much for coming by my blog and for your kind comments about my china. Thank you also for telling me my cream and sugar were made in the 1930s. How did you know?
    I was so sorry to hear about your Grans china!
    My heart skipped a beat when I read about it.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bless you Terri ~ When Nan's Wedgewood got broken, I looked at many sites especially Staffordshire pottery. Nan also had many books. She as a sugar bowl very much like yours too. Alot of her china is all limited editions - so research we had to do..Nan's house is sadly not a place for the young Grand-Children LOL. I also HATE it when she calls and says " Tammy, can you come and do some dusting for me"? Do stop by again Hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww my friend, you're so welcome Sweetie, that's what friends are for! Such a gorgeous card as always!! Luv the lo and colour combo and Tilda looks so beautifully coloured and glittered up. Luv her on that envelope too. Your work is always so stunning. Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx