CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 13 September 2010

Altered Match-Box


This was a quick play over the weekend. A few years ago, I took part in a match-box swap. I was thinking of doing one myself but its always best when you have a few people taking part. The whole idea is to decorate a match-box, any size and fill with craft goodies
~ ie ~ embellishments/ribbon/brads etc. If any one fancies taking part let me know and I am sure we can sort something out. It's fun and something different, isn't it?

I used Papermania - Rose Garden for this little gift. The papers are 8" x 8" and fantastic. You don't just get patterned papers but alphabets,tags,borders and icons too. Money worth spending.
Anyway, thank you for taking a peek.
Hugs
Tammy
xx

4 comments:

  1. Oooo Tammy, you did it!! This is just stunning my friend, luv it. Those dps are lush, aren't they?! Hope you had a great weekend. Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful again Tammy! You really do make lovely cards.
    Thank you so much for your kind comments about my coronation china! And lucky you with all those Charity shops near you!
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is a stunning project...love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is gorgeous, such a fabulous idea sure my granddaughter would love to mkae one of these as well
    katex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx