CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 22 August 2010

You give me the Giggles


Hope you have all had a good weekend. Mine as been the usual actually. Taxi the girls, have Holly, cook, clean and do the washing. Nothing changes really. God help them all when I start my new job in ten days ~ they will wonder whats hit them. They are so use to having me about....aren't they in for a shock? But even though I have had all that to do, I still managed to make a card......and.....had some shut eye this afternoon. I was so tired, really needed it badly!!
To the card ~ I have made this one for Just Magnolia Challenge 69 ~ Let's get sentimental.
Another card I enjoyed making. The paper's I adore and have never heard of them before but will be stocking up, they are vintage looking, with glitter on them, also have a velvet feel. The make is ~ G.C.D Studios ~ Pack is called Ella Blue ~ 8 x 8 ~ linen textured. There is flocked/foiled and glitter pages. Honest in the hand they are out of this world, adorable. I purchased them from Dunelms ~ bedding store. Carol told me they have a craft section - I was well excited when I got there....and....bought some bargains too.

I used this Tilda as she always makes me smile....she is so cheeky looking. The sentiment on the front of the easel card says ~ Laughter binds us and you give me the giggles. That's why I placed her on the wine glass. I am sure I will find a friend to give this too - as they all like a tipple or two!!

The little champagne bottle finishes it off beautifully.

Wildorchid flowers ~ link on my side bar. Used Martha Stewart round the page punch again. Love the effect it gives. I also stamped Tilda on to patterned paper so that I could cut her dress out and attach over the top of coloured Tilda. She looks lovely in a dress that matches the card, don't you think? All coloured with promarkers, then added some glimmer mist and a little glitter to the wine glass. For something extra, I rolled some paper up, that as matched the rest of the card, placed them on the top left hand corner with the flowers. Used golden/brown ribbon on the side.
I am so pleased that I started blogging, you know why? My cards are now building up again. There is always someone that calls for a card and I never have one at hand.
Well, its getting rather late this end, so I'm going over to add my linky.
Sweet Dreams everyone. Catch you all soon. If you do drop by, do leave a comment.
Loads of Luv
Tammy
xx

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is so gorgeous!
    Beautiful colours and detail!
    Good luck with your job!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card Tammy I love how you have Tilda perched on the glass...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Thanks Tammy for stopping by and following my blog! I look forward to seeing all of your amazing creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, I love the colour tones. Fab work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx