CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 8 August 2010

You are BEARY special!!

This is my latest kit in which I have designed for my shop at Aimeeasher.com
Graphic's used are from the adoreable NitWitCollections.com
There is a link in my side bar if you wish to pop over.
Kit consists of -
Card
Matching Envelope
Insert
Pillow Box
Plus a FREE Party Invitation's for Boy and Girl
Envelope for invite too.
Kit also comes with easy to follow instructions and 300dpi jpegs.
You just add your own text, verses/sentiments and names, print, cut, attach together.
Picture's show samples of whats included within the kit and also finished product once made up.
Price to buy this digital kit is $5.98


It's just sooooo cute I had to design with this set. Hope you enjoy.
Happy Crafting Folks!
Hugs
Tammyxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx