CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 12 August 2010

Wedding Bliss


Being as I have been on a high with wedding cards etc. I decided to design a kit for my store at AimeeAsher. Olivia Myers art work is just perfect. I am so pleased she gave me permission to use her wonderful graphics. This is an old kit of hers, which I bought a few years ago. Just perfect for any wedding or anniversary.
Kit consists of ~ Main card which is 7 " x 5 ", when folded in half.
Cut-out sheet, which is the book and has 3 layers.
Decoupage sheet for giving your card 3D effect.
Insert.
Stand for displaying your finished card.
Box for placing the card inside.
Free pillow box for small gift.

Just add your own text, quote or verse before printing. I use good quality photo matt printing card 200gsm or ideally what your printer will take.
Remember the quality of the card effects your finished item. Regular card stock will absorb ink. Darker and brighter colours print best on photo paper/card stock. You will get a different effect using gloss, matt and textured. Experiment with stock to give the desired effect.
The kit will be available later today in my store. For the price of $5.98
Happy Crafting. Hugs Tammy aka KizzyDizzy Designs
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx