CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 17 August 2010

Tilda card for Three Challenges

Afternoon All! Whats happened to the weather? Yesterday was beautiful. We had the Grand-Daughter for the day and she had a ball with the hose-pipe. She helped her Auntie wash the car, but I think Holly got washed more - she was squeaky clean. Now today is so cloudy and dull.
So I sat in my little craft room and made this card. One of my favourite Tilda's.
I am going to enter this card in to three challenges. I was going to enter in to another " Your favourite stamp ", but I can't find my link to the site. Computer messed up and I have lost my favourites.
Meljens Designs Challenge ~ I see Double.
Charisma Cards Challenges ~ Easel Card.
Wild Orchid Challenges ~ One for the Girls.
This is my second fav Tilda stamp. She just so adorable. Used my new magnolia papers. Love the peacock feathers. I use to have some peacock feathers but couldn't find them any where. I think its time I cleaned my craft room. So I used pro-markers to colour a white feather. Loved the effect. So now I have use for all my white feathers! Why didn't I think of that in the first place!

This is a close-up of Tilda stamp. The little cup is a digital stamp from my pccrafters collection of graphics. Just adjusted the size and coloured to match Tilda. Then sat her over the top with mounting pads.


"I see double" ~ used the stamp twice. This time cut with nestabilities. Mounted to keep easel card upright.
Well, I have loads to do, so best get it all done before someone moans at me.
Oh, whilst I think about it ~ some of you know that I have been a stay at home Mum for 21 years. I had my very first interview last week, which was very frightening to say the least.
AND................I got the job!! How good is that? It's only cleaning at a private school - Headmasters House. But I just can't wait. Got to the point where I was sick of seeing 4 walls every day. So now I will be out the house 5 days a week and the good thing is, its term time. So I am still home for when my youngest finishes school and off when she is. How good is that?
So I am going to say bye for now....and will catch you all later.
Happy Crafting.
Hugs Tammy
xxx

9 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, so pretty and a fabulous colour too.
    Now about the gorgeous hunk to the right who is he? My typing nearly went to pot looking at him at the same time, phew! Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You really don't know who he is? It's my Hubby!!! I wish!!! LOL Gerard Butler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card xx great colour scheme.

    Congrats in getting the job x
    I work term time too, so being able to make cards at the mo is lovely, but once back ... well ... get tooooooo tired, although i do try a dedicate a few days to card makeing, so relaxing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card as always Tammy. Absolutely luv it!! Well done you for getting that job, enjoy it Sweetie! Thanks also for joining us at Charisma this week. Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, really lovely. Congrats on the job! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tammy, thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave such lovely comment I really do appreciate it. Your blog and creations are fantastic and this card is really beauty, fab design and such pretty colours, not to mention an adorable lil Tilda.

    Hey that's absolutely fabulous news about your job, well done luvly and huge congraulations.

    Take care, happy crafting and good luck with your new job. xx vicki xx

    p.s. I hope you find your sewing machine leads soon......lol!!!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and design! Thanks for playing with MelJen's this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! Great way to combine the images!

    Thanks so much for joining us in our "I See Double!" challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
    Dee (Spryte)♥
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow this is totally gorgeous!
    Love your stunning creation!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx