CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 20 August 2010

Splashin' Good Time



This card is for Meljens Designs Challenge 21 ~ Brown, Teal & Orange.
I have to be honest brown and teal are my favourite colours but adding orange, well I just couldn't see anything happening or them coming together at all! But...you know what? I enjoyed every single minute of doing this card. The colours came together so naturally.

I used Bubble Bath Bunny ~ she is so cute isn't she? Coloured her with pro-markers - using a mixture of oranges. The bubbles, have been coloured in with teal and sage, bath coloured with tan and brown. I then added glitter and sprayed with glimmer mist. Paper's used are my favourite too DCWV. Used Martha Stewart "round the page punch". Finally some teal, orange and beige/brown flowers to finish off....and orange ribbon.
Just thought, before I go up the wooden hill, I realised that my card can also be entered into
Chrisma Card Challenge 33 ~ DieCuts.
So off over there now to add my linky. God Bless All

Thanks so much for popping over. Do leave a comment before leaving.
Happy Crafting.
Hugs Tammy
xx





8 comments:

  1. Stunning card as always Tammy!! What a gorgeous image, I luv Meljen's images even though I don't have any lol. Luv the glimmer mist and that round the page punch is gorgeous! You've coloured the image to perfection too. Have a super weekend my friend. Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!
    Tammy this is so gorgeous!
    Love your sweet image and your colouring is beautiful!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card. The colours are perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing and beautiful easel card. Thank for playing with us this week on the Meljens challenge. Good LucK! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tammy! I'm so glad you enjoyed making this card, it shows! The ribbon is gorgeous and the whole card is just stunning!!
    Thanks so much for joining us in our color challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
    Dee (Spryte)♥
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, and a lovely design. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card! Thanks so much for joining us in our color challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx