CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 30 August 2010

Special Delivery

Two baby cards for the price of one. On offer for two weeks only, at the price of $5.98
Kit can be found here at our store.
I have used my baby bootee template for this plate style card. The bootee looks stunning with lace or ribbon around the edge, then 3D with mounting pads. Any new parent will adore this card.
Within this kit you get ~ Baby Girl & Baby Boy card front & back, which you can attach together with eye-lets or double-sided sticky tab.
Matching Inserts.
Matching Envelope.
Matching Box, which fits both the stand and card beautifully.
Gift Tag
Cut-out sheets for 3D/decoupage the bootees.
All sheets have easy to follow instructions.
This kit I enjoyed designing - baby cards are one of my favourites to make. Will be designing a stationery set that matches this kit.
Happy Crafting.
Hugs Tammy
xxx


2 comments:

  1. Tammy, I love these! I needed these last year when I had my niece's baby shower! Well, hopefully there will be more babies in our future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look stunning xx

    The person who recieves this will not want to put them away xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx