CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 20 August 2010

Acetate Card

Was having a play last night. Sat on the computer looking at some old card's I had made over the years. OMG!!! There was some shocking cards.....can't believe they had peel-offs on etc. Looking at them, I would now be ashamed to give them away. My card making as come on such a lot over the past ten years......even to the point of designing them. I think I might start a thread for us all to place our first ever cards on - then we can vote - and maybe give a bit of candy away. Let me know what you think! Or are you all too embarrassed to show them? Mine was peel-offs and mulberry paper hehehehe. Shocking!
Anyway - to my present card. Whilst looking at some old ones, I found that I use to make a few with acetate. Which is why I had a play last night. Love this Tilda.



She's been coloured with pro-markers. Added some bling to her necklace.
All paper's used are magnolia. Flowers from Wildorchidcrafts. Link on my side bar.

Back of the card. Difficult taking a picture when using acetate...as the light or flash reflects.

Anyway - off swimming with the Grand-Daughter shortly. So have a good day all.
Loads of Luv
Tammy
xx

1 comment:

  1. Oooo I absolutely luv it!!! This Tilda is too gorgeous, think I need to have her lol! Talking about your first cards I was also looking at mine the other day and feel exactly the same hehe, wouldn't dare give them to anybody now. Hope you enjoyed your swimming this afternoon. Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx