CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 27 July 2010

Wedding Tilda

Wedding Tilda
Good afternoon to all blogger's and crafter's. A little cloudy this end but it hasn't stopped me from card making. To be honest I think I am glad weather is a bit dull today, as I have really enjoyed making this card up. All the wedding bitz and bobz that I have done of late, have all been in pink. So after a lot of thought and checking my paper stash and flower collection, I decided to come up with this colour. One of my favourites. I love easel cards so much and do tend to make a lot of them....they are loved by all my recipients.

I have had this stamp for some time now and not had the opportunity to use it til now. In fact I have got a few of the wedding collection but I do think this one is the best....don't you?

Added a little glitter to her dress but am afraid it's not showing up too well. The aqua flower's are to die for aren't they? Used a few punches especially Martha Stewart's, also some sticky gem's to finish off. The beautiful ribbon I bought from Hobby Craft some time ago, it shouted out at me to buy. The roses do stand out on the ribbon but picture doesn't show its true quality.



Think you can just see the glitter on her dress in this photo.

The front of the easel card I placed a wallet. Ideal for putting money in for the recipient. I am actually placing Euro's in for the honeymoon.

I have said before - always like to do the back of my cards too. I hate to see them looking so plain when the rest of the card as such a great finish.
I must say - this is one of my best cards - actually one that I don't want to part with. Guess we all feel like that sometimes, don't we? Just the box to do now. This card is 8" x 8" so with the depth of the flower's I will have to make a bigger box. Will get that done later on today....must get some house work done, before the other half come's and as a moan!
Thank you for stopping by...do make my day and leave a comment.
Hugs
Tammy
xx

I have decided to enter this card in Charisma Cardz Challenge - ANYTHING BUT SQUARE!
Entered in to Meljens Design Challenge - EASEL CARDS

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is amazing!
    Such a beautiful creation!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your easel shape card... just beautiful!!! Thank you for playing with us at Meljen's this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx