CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 22 July 2010

Thinking of You

This is another of my favourite Tilda's, and the paper's I have used are to die for. I have such a lot of them but don't seem to use them as often as I should. Must get them out again. They are from Pandura Hobby.
Here is the link - www.pandurohobby.co.uk
All the 12 x 12 stacks I have are virtually the same pattern just in different colours. There are some wonderful colours though, you have just got to take a peek. Even the little wooden button's they have match the paper's just perfectly.
I coloured with both pro-markers and water colours. Not often I use water colours though, I do need a lot of practice. I have problems with shadows etc.....don't seem to get them right. I start colouring then end up screwing it up......a bad habit of mine....its just got to be perfect! I guess we are all guilty of that some times.

Wild Orchid flower's ( link on my side panel ) and beautiful organza ribbon, which is always a must have for me.

I like to decorate the back of my cards too.....don't see the point in spending all that time doing the front and inside then leaving the back plain.
Thank you for taking a peek. Do leave a comment if you stop by. Come on make my day!!
Hugs Tammy
xx

1 comment:

  1. Yor cards are beautiful Tammy :) I love your signature stamp would love to own one of these, can you let me know where i could buy one.
    Hugs Sonia xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx