CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 6 July 2010

I am still about....

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am still here. Been a busy but sad week for me.
My friend passed away on the 2nd July. I spent the night sleeping with her and reading to her. At 3 am, she had tears in her eyes, though there was no movement from her just the sound of her breathing......it felt she knew she wasn't a lone. Her children were sleeping in the room next door......So it was very heart breaking to have to wake them up to say she had gone. Not something I would want to do again....but so glad I was there. We have the funeral on Thursday. What makes me so sad is her Daughter gets married at the end of the month......so wish her Mother could have been there. We do have some wonderful photo's of them both together when they went bridal shopping though. I am pleased now that she is no longer in pain and at peace.
I have designed the " order of service " . Felt I had to do something, to keep the cost down for them. they look beautiful.
So take care all ...................will be back again soon.
Love Tammy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx