CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 20 July 2010

Cake Box

The last of the Boxes and Bracelets. I searched high and low for a cake box template. Then silly me found one on my cri-cut! Used many of my punches and creatables for this box and lots of flower's. As you can see this one is for the Maid of Honour. Placed confetti in the little organza bags just for a finished touch. Most of the beads and charms have been picked by the future Bride herself. Of course I just had to add a few things myself.


Finished Bracelet. I adore it and enjoyed every minute designing it. Though very time consuming.
Thank you for taking a peek, please do leave a comment, it's much appreciated.
Hugs Tammy x



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx