CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 20 July 2010

Brides-Maid's Boxes and Bracelets

Not the very best of pictures, am afraid. I did buy myself a new camera. Takes brilliant photo's out side but inside they are awful. No matter what I do with the setting's the picture quality is very poor. So I have had to resort to my mobile phone again.This shows the back and front of the heart shaped boxes. Again cut on my cri-cut. Makes life so much simpler. Added tags with the bridesmaid's names. organza bags are also included in the boxes for placing the bracelets in.
Finished bracelets. The top one is for the flower girl and bottom for one of the bridesmaids. Two of these have been made so they are identical. Don't want no falling out!
Again, thank you for taking a peek.
Hugs Tammy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx