CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 10 June 2010

Lost my Mojo!

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I have not been myself...seems to be so much going on my end just lately. There is lots of thing's running around in my head. My Hubby had an heart attack two year's ago, and it seems thing's may be heading the same way, if he doesn't watch out! I have tried all sort's to change the way he is from how and what he eats - joining a gym to keep his self healthy. But I feel as though I have failed. Every night he doubles his medication, which isn't good for him. Eats crap and tired all the time. I have started to have palpitations at night time and have this fear of waking up with him dead at the side of me. You would think that with 3 Daughter's and 1 Grand-Daughter he would at least change....doesn't matter about me....but the girls are important....... should at least do it for them. He may never see them grow up, get married etc. I guess he will never change....and I'm just trying too hard. It's causing so much pain right now, I don't know what to do any more. I have spoken to our Doctor, but there is nothing he can do until my Hubby admits that he has a problem.
I have two cards to make for next weekend. A thank you card and Diamond Wedding, plus 4 bracelets for brides-maids. I don't have any idea on what to do. Bracelets are simple enough but my mojo as just completely disappeared. Can't even think of designing kits either. I need cheering up I think......any idea's folks???

1 comment:

  1. Oh Tammy you are having a horrible time at the moment and I really feel for you. Worry is a terrible thing and in the end totally eats you up. Plus it now sounds as if it is affecting your health. I wish I could help you more. Would it be a good idea for you to take up some sort of relaxation therapy just so that you can get some peace from your stressful worry. We are all here for you.
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx