CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 14 June 2010

I'm on the ball !!!!

I can't believe that I have made two cards today.
Don't tell anyone but......I'm not even dressed yet!! I got so carried away with the time.
I cleaned through the house this morning, so all I have got to do now is get dressed, and nip to the shop.....else everyone will starve at tea-time. Card making as come first today. Feel's good, not been rushing around. OOPPPSSS - Hubby just walked in - I have been caught out!!!!
Hey, I am sure he won't mind!
This is a Thank you card. Made for the same person whom I did the Forever Friend card for.
Used my favorite Tilda and gift box stamp...tend to use them both a lot of late. can't help myself.
Magnolia paper's and lots and lots of flowers.

Sprayed glimmer mist on the flowers and box stamp. Just to give it a sparkle.







1 comment:

  1. So beautiful as always Tammy! Absolutely luv everything you do!! Your papers and colour combo are really gorgeous. Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx