CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 14 June 2010

Golden Wedding Anniversary

I was up rather early this morning. Actually had a good nights sleep - but - it was one of them sleeps where your dreaming card making. Does anyone else have strange sleeps? So of course it wakes me up, get myself a cuppa and walk in my craft room and start to find the paper's and embellishments I dreamt of. Gosh, aren't I sad! I bet I am not the only one - come on folks - admit it! lolThis is unusual for me. I don't normally make this style card. But I actually enjoyed making it and so love the end result. I just hope that my Nan will like it. You see Nan wanted a " Farm " theme. My Aunt & Uncle are retired farmer's. Gosh . . . . .this theme did my head in. I thought of cow's, sheep and even scare-crows, but for the life of me I couldn't find the right images. If it doesn't jump out at me, I don't get the pleasure in making the card. So finger's crossed. Will let you know, so watch this space!!
All my flowers are from Wild Orchid crafts.
I used Marianne Design / Frames & Swirl Die
Plus Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge Punch
Used my favourite organza ribbon


I always decorate the back of the card to match the front. Gives a wonderful finish, don't you think? Oh.......what do you think of my new Custom Signature? I think it's wonderful. Customed by whimsystamps.com


Finished card measures 8" x 6", box a little bigger, so not to flatten the flower's.
If you do stop by, leave a comment, it's much appreciated!
Happy Crafting.
Hugs
Tammy
xx





1 comment:

  1. Hi Sweetie!! So glad you've found your mojo lol! I've missed your STUNNING cards. This is really gorgeous, luv your colours and your new stamp is fab!! Don't worry, you're not alone, I also have those dreams hehe. Thought I was abnormal so I kept quiet lol. Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by....do leave a comment and come back soon. Tammy xx